Friday, December 11, 2009

true

the wind is whispering to me
bringing me to the wide ocean sky
no border line no living animals no human voices
is an unlimited open space

perching on the white sands
staring at the ocean blue
and listening to the song from the breezing wind
slowly it bringing me alive

no pressure

gulping the whole new fresh air
blowing my mind and my life
so light i feel like flying

====================

indeed,
i'm deadly bored
begging on people in my msn list to talk to me
ended up chewing the fat in skype with JOANNE TEO

for the time of chatting,
i throw my pressure away, far beyond my control
and when we ended our talk
those forces fly back from the outer world in a light speed
and i realize 'he' is here.

stared at the sun set
my heart sink
my brain start boosting on its machine, working on those memories, bringing them back alive
but that is not i wanted

7 days to go
the mixture of feeling start pouring on my mind
the happiness and the sorrow

one day, if i can i would build a machine and i will name it 'washing machine'
not your dirty clothes but you undesirable thoughts
cleaning them up like the dirty and odour clothes being cleaned, white and fresh

until then, i will still remain as who i am
but the question arise: who am i?

No comments: