Sunday, December 5, 2010

letter for me

im writing this down to remind me of who am i in this time

i am lost without vision
i am miserable without you
i am confused without plans

i am yet to discover who i am
i am yet to realise what i want to do
i am yet to decide where i am going to be
i am yet to believe in my self

don't ask me why
because i don't know either.
the old me has clearly gone
the one who knows what to do next
the one who knows who is he gonna be
the one who knows where is he gonna stay

but once i see part of the world
once i shift from one interest to another one
once i meet new people in my life
once i share my experiences

i am once became the clay that yet to be shape

but i make a promise to myself
i will soon resolve all these problems.
i will soon reveal all these secrets
i know i will and i know i can

just let me be who ever i am now



No comments: