Tuesday, April 8, 2008

family = treasures



it was last night, where i feel the importance of family
God show me how if i lost my family, how my feeling will be when my mom and dad past away...
i really can't imagine that, but last night God discovered it in my dream
after that dream, i realize that i have been wasting a lot of time in my life. i didn't treasure my family, i just treat them as the way i like. i didn't think much
it will be too late if i am not starting to love them from this moment, nothing as important as family. i really want to use my time to make them happy for the rest of their life.

my family is non-christian believer, i am the only one
but i strongly believe that one day God will show His presence in the middle of our family
no more fear in stead of love, i will keep praying for them and i want them to live their life to the fullest
i really love my family so much, even i can't say it out loud, i really love you guys
God will bless u all much in everything that you do !!

No comments: