Thursday, April 10, 2008

sad?

suddenly feel so sad
i have no idea what the reason is, arghh so sad!!
now im sitting alone in my room chatting with friends with the sadness inside me
there is happiness out there, very close to me just one barrier that separate my sadness and the happiness, "a door"
out of my door, my house mates and friends are playing and messing around, the laugh sound seems so happy. but i dont really care of it.
i still remain in my seat with my eyes looking at my computer and messing around with my 'brain'
                                        
this evening i had my dinner with my cell leader, he planned to separate our cell into three. at that moment i was thinking who will come with who, and some jealousies  came upon me..
=i care the size of the cell=, and at that moment God reminded me. "Dino, why do you bother this?" i'm not suppose to think all those problems, just flow in God's will. feel a little bit better now, at least now i know, i only have to surrender all to Him, all my wills, my wants, my everything. and everything will goes on His plan, and everythi
ng will be ok !!

*for: my cell leader and my partner (if u read this) i'm sorry for this silly thinking, i just try to be honest through this blog, it helps me feel better and sorry i can't discuss this problem directly with u all...

maybe this is one of the sources of my sadness, but i hope tomorrow everything will be different. ^^
thats it for today

No comments: